Monday, August 3, 2009

Dallas Divas

This past weekend I went to Dallas for a girl’s weekend with my best friend Kelcey. We had such a fabulous time laughing, catching up, and doing what we do best together…having FUN!!!

 

Friday night Kelc and I went to dinner at Victor Tangos. It was the first time both of us had been there, Kelc had been hearing great things about it from friends, and it definitely lived up to it’s great reviews. If you go there you must order the Ahi Tuna Nachos, Lollipop Lamb Chops, and Mac N Cheese. It sounds like an odd combination but trust me, you will not be disappointed. This restaurant has very eclectic menu items but that’s what makes it so great! And you must try one, or all if your feeling adventurous, of their cocktails…so yummy.

 

Saturday we enjoyed pedicures and spent the afternoon on the boat hanging onto the tube for dear life. So Fun yet so sore!!! Saturday night Kelc, her friend Vanessa, and myself got all dolled up for the Alpha Rev concert at the Granada. Before the band took the stage, the three of us sipped on yummy margaritas and of course if you are having margaritas you have to have chips and salsa! Let me just say that Alpha Rev is a fabulous band! It was the first time I had heard them and I can say I’m a fan.

 

On Sunday, we slept in, had a yummy brunch and gabbed even more about anything and everything. Then, I made my long trek home, sad to be leaving my Kelcey but excited to see the Hubs. 

 

I absolutely love my Kelcey, we have been best friends since 2nd grade and we have been there for each other through every twist and turn. I just love that it doesn’t matter if we talk every day or every couple of months, we never run out of things to talk about and we always pick up where we left off from our last conversation.

 

And now, here are some pictures from the weekend. There are more, but Kelcey needs to send them to me {hint, hint Kelc}

 



 



Kelcey and myself at the Alpha Rev concert



Hanging out on the boat



Tubing!

More Pictures to come, stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

oh it looks like you guys had so much fun. love you!

Lindsee said...

First off, I am so glad you are officially blogging again. I like it! Now that I've added you to my blogroll, I'll get your updates which makes my heart happy! Secondly, it looks like y'all had a blast this weekend. So fun! Glad y'all were able to do that! :)

Love,
Lindsee