Thursday, July 30, 2009

BirthAversary

July 26, 2009 marks a very special day for two reasons. First, it is my 26th birthday, I still don’t feel any older than 21, and second, it’s me and Rob’s first wedding anniversary! It is really hard to believe that Rob and I have been married for a year already. I mean, it’s been a crazy year but a great one filled with many many blessings. 

So here are some things I love about being married to the Hubs. I love how he is so patient, I love that he is always so positive, I love that he can always make me laugh, I love that he works so hard to provide for our little family, I love that he loves the Lord, I love that there are so many more things I love about Rob, but most of all I love the way he loves me.

So here are some pictures from our big weekend.


Wedding Day, July 26, 2008



First Anniversary about to cut the top tier of our wedding cake



Cake all over our faces


No comments: