Monday, November 28, 2011

Giving Thanks

Hooray for Thanksgiving!



I love this time of year and I'm even more excited about celebrating the holidays now that I get to spend them with Aubrey. Watching her experience family traditions, and the importance of the holidays is so much fun. It's true what they say, experiencing life in the eyes of your child is really amazing.
I have a lot to be thankful for. Too many blessings to count really. I am truly a lucky girl. I have a loving family, wonderful friends, a good job, a comfortable home, food to eat, and a car to get me around. I could continue this list but I'm afraid it would go on and on. So, I'm simply going to say I'm thankful for every blessing big and small that God has graciously given me.

Happy Thanksgiving!



PS. I just love this beautiful spaghetti face!

No comments: